Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Acknowledging the Sharing (Post 1)


Those that have read and or viewed any of my blogs know that I always strive to give credit where credit is due.  I give thanks to express my appreciation, and with this blog I will acknowledge one that has shared so much of her knowledge that she now receives blessings for such selflessness.

If you are a member of the blogging community or have a website, you may already know of, or heard this young ladies name.  I'm talking about Ms. Lisa Irby. 
 This young lady does so much yet all of what she does is from her heart.  She teaches her craft with such a passion that some of the most complex aspects of her subject matter just sink into your brain. You come to understand the concepts she teaches due to her love, understanding, commitment, and God giving gifts that she utilizes in sharing all that she knows.

I say "sharing" because Ms. Irby is not some online marketer, hell bent on clearing out a warehouse of useless products to the masses. No, she has learned how the world's newest marketing tool has changed the landscape of marketing, and she is committed to sharing what she has learned with the rest of the world.

 I was inspired to thank Ms. Irby in this post while watching one of her video's like the one above. I said to myself "damn this young lady really knows what she is talking about, and wow the way she presents it is not of this earth."  For those caught up in the things of this earth, that is called by most "the selfless giving of one's self."  It can't be taught it's a gift from above.

In all of my fifty years, this young lady truly stands out as an inspiration to all, young, old, rich, poor, and all in between.  She never talks down to her viewers, yet she can break down any subject matter. She is humble and appreciative of her gifts. 

I could go on-and-on but if you watch one of her videos, or view one of her sites you will know why.  So, since Lisa Irby speaks for her self through her work allow me to introduce you to her and her main website at http://blog.2createawebsite.com/. She can handle it from there.

If you have a website or a blog that you want to improve, you now have the address where you can go to.  You'll see that Lisa is one of the top experts in this area.  My blog was born to make injustice known, and with Lisa's help I've been able to improve my delivery of this message plus expand and share other things that I have learned.

Once more I say: "Thank you from the bottom of my heart Lisa, and keep doing what you are doing, we appreciate you."
 As always thank you for all your view's and comments.
The Gaming Oracle Observer!

No comments:

Post a Comment